Six months is a hell of a lacuna, so for the sake of posterity as much as anything else, the highlight reel:
- finished my degree at Birmingham and graduated, with the hoped-for First.
- started dating a small and wonderful woman who subsequently flew to the far side of the world to
get away from mestart a job as a JET (I’m just that great) and whose blog you can find here.
- left the warm, modern but thoroughly lonely Mason in Edgbaston to move back into the family home in Bristol, which is unnecessarily large, ancient and colder than a witch’s tit, but I’ll very happily take bed and board for free.
- got within stabbing range of a training contract (final round interview), but fell at the last hurdle, so still have a future of doubt and confusion (but hey, I got that close, I can do it again).
- regardless of the above, began studying the Graduate Diploma in Law at BPP Bristol,
- which for the uninitiated is like having your spare time hacked off and ceremonially burned, and your brain chucked into a tumbledryer full of books.